Saturday, May 20, 2023

Update: 5.20.23

 


A very large aftershock struck the Loyalty Islands region earlier. Again, there have been no reports of damage or injuries. No destructive tsunami ensued. There have been numerous aftershocks following the latest major earthquake. That may have been it for now. There is still a potential for something significant out there, though. It just may not be a days-long outbreak of significant earthquake activity throughout parts of the world. The other area I am concerned about is the Mediterranean region. There has been some activity occurring in Greece as well as the central Mediterranean Sea region. I've also been concerned about more activity flaring up in Turkey again. At the same time, that also might not happen. By the way, I decided to quit having multiple different images to switch to as profile pictures according to the global seismic activity levels. It not only makes it easier on myself, but it can sometimes get confusing for other people out there. The fact that I struggle to make up my mind on the appearance and would change it so often has not been helpful. I can just keep it with a cute fox theme, but I'm no longer going to use multiple pictures to change in and out of.

https://twitter.com/SeismicFox1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...