Wednesday, July 28, 2021

How I do it - Part 2

 I don't predict earthquakes. I cannot say when or where a magnitude 7.6 will hit and given a precise date, time, and location and guarantee it will happen. I can form an idea as to where a large one might happen and a time window, but I never guarantee a strong quake will hit in a specific region at a certain date and time. It just does not work that way. Nothing can be set in stone. Even meteorologists cannot say on Monday morning that it is going to definitely rain in Detroit on Friday at 3 O'Clock in the afternoon. It can change. There are people out there known as "earthquake sensitives" or people who claim to feel things before an earthquake somewhere. I tried to find someone who had anything similar to what I felt, but I found no one so far. I'm not all over the place and am careful not to include multiple random symptoms or ailments and have them scattered in random parts of the world. An example would be a person in Canada who experienced a ringing in their ears before a magnitude 6.4 in Greece or a stomach ache before a magnitude 4.5 near San Francisco. Then there is the other camp of seers and those who post King James Bible videos on Youtube or try to play Nostradamus by basing their "predictions" on planetary positions. If I were not so painfully shy and self-conscious, I could have my own Youtube channel dedicated to all this. I know I should consider more media platforms, but at this point, I have not figured out how. I also am busy with other things in my life. I have made mistakes where I have been a bit flimsy with my other blog, especially after moving out here. I was completely turned around and thrown upside down by this drastic relocation. It was taking me a while to find my bearings. It is a completely different environment out here, not only geographically and demographically, but also geologically. It is a totally different energy. I lived in Southern California for 8 years, so this move was a very difficult change for me. I was also afraid something had been cut off, something did not feel right. I was worried about my venous system with feeling these deep leg pains and spasms and waking up finding small bruises. I just now noticed that I may have adapted to where I'm connected to activity around the continent and not just picking up on strong activity in other parts of the world. I usually am feeling confident in what I am doing, but there are times where it is more difficult to determine what is going on in the world or anywhere else closer. I have found myself in a conundrum where I have not been sure whether I should execute a watch post or not. Sometimes, it feels shifty where it does not feel like much is going on for now, but at the same time it could suddenly explode with activity at any time. I'm also probably just being chancy where it feels like there is little going on, but I'm afraid of missing the opportunity to say something if it were to suddenly act up. This has happened most often before I would go to bed at night, uncertain whether or not something might happen somewhere overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...