Wednesday, July 28, 2021

How I do it - Part 1

 I decided to change up the system I have been using on Twitter with these avatars. I would switch them accordingly to the activity, but now I change them based on what I'm feeling at the moment. I will be honest and say that I generally base what may be going on in the world on whatever I'm feeling. I still am skeptical by actually monitoring the activity throughout the day and try to trace it back to where the most energy may be coming from with whichever regions have been producing the most earthquakes most recently. I'm deeply in sync with whatever is going on out there. Just before more strong earthquake activity is to occur in the world whether it be hours, moments, or several days in advance, I feel pain or pressure in my left side and my energy is high. Sometimes, I even get headaches just before sudden spikes in energy. I discovered today that I have developed more into picking up on more activity(mag. 3-4+) around parts of North America. It may have developed from my move across the country from California but had a 4-month gestation period. I did not develop it right off the bat after getting to Tennessee. It must have formed after enough time and scoping everything out. I have not always been forthcoming about this. I am aware that the general public only listens to scientists and people may write me off as another whack-job who thinks they can predict earthquakes. I have never used the word prediction in any of my posts in all the 10 years I have been doing this. When it comes to the peculiar symptoms, I write about them in another blog that would more logically explain why these occur. I may have messed up some by including a laundry list of symptoms and physical sensations I feel. I most recently had to confront it and just stick to the most peculiar symptoms I feel every time before there is an earthquake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...