Monday, April 6, 2020

Update: April 6, 2020

I am monitoring the activity here in Southern California very closely. I have my guard up now. We could potentially now be entering an active time for the first time in a very long time. The last thing I want to do is alarm people. Nobody can know for sure what is going to happen. At this point, it is starting to become more ominous so far. It would be ideal that something big happens at least after Easter, but we know these things do not discriminate. Again, I'm not implying that a big earthquake, let alone "the big one" is coming today or this week or even next week.
I am just implying that it is a time to be a bit more aware of what could potentially happen especially during the peak of this pandemic. I'm going to adjust my avatars on Twitter where it will not be confusing. I have my alert icon on because there is a higher chance for more significant seismic activity taking place here in Southern California anytime or day now so far. I'm going to put the shape of the state in that avatar so people will know what it means. The one I have up right now is normally used for when the chances of major quakes elsewhere in the world are very high.
There has not been much taking place elsewhere in the world in terms of significant quakes. The chances of more serious earthquakes in the world somewhere at any time are increasing again so far. Within the next week or sooner, there is a high likelihood of major earthquake activity taking place somewhere. Something big could even happen today. At the same time, it could hold off for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...