Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Update: 3/8/22


I'm usually not running this late on posting an update. I will offer no excuse for this no matter what. I apologize for not being fully on track with all of this. There have been a few mag. 6s in the world over the last few days - South Sandwich Islands(an aftershock from last year) and the Fiji region. There were raised levels of activity around the world this week, but it may not be incredibly active out there this week. Although there is a chance of this weekend or next week becoming more active, I will not be surprised if another month goes by without a mag. 7 or greater anywhere. That has happened before. However, I can't rule out the chance that it could become more active again later today or tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/SeismicFox1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...