Thursday, May 13, 2021

References

 I have been carefully trying to set the icons I switch on and off of on Twitter where it does not cause confusion. At the same time, I have been hesitant on explaining what I really mean with each one I use. I have switched it to alert mode just before an increase in moderate to significant earthquake activity in the world. I would then explain that I used it when the general levels of activity around the world were high. The one I normally use when there is not a lot going on is of a fox. When in alert mode, the fox is glowing with red and has an exclamation point above it. The one I use on rare occasions depicts a color-inverted red fox with 3 tails tipped with orange and has 2 exclamation points above it. That is when very strong earthquake activity is taking place or there has been a particularly serious situation is unfolding(regarding an earthquake of course). I have been somewhat sketchy about this because one, it is a chancy thing I have taken on. People would find it rather audacious for earthquake prediction has been declared something impossible, although I'm not one of those claiming to predict said events. These are not predictions I made. I do not know for sure that a big event is imminent somewhere in the world at a certain time and location. However, I am deeply in touch with the energy I take in from the earth where it extends all over the world. I have to pay discreet attention to whatever I'm feeling or sensing deep inside. The stronger the physical feelings, the closer I am to the source of an impending event or events depending on the size. It is tricky distinguishing size from distance. I can mistake a big event potentially happening somewhere in the world far away from here for a small event close by and vice versa. I figured out that when it comes to distant large events, the sensations are more subtle. My energy is higher and I just have a feeling something may be going on somewhere. When it comes to small earthquake activity within 60-100 miles, I feel more acute physical sensations, although large events thousands of miles can cause me some pain beforehand. I may not be a scientist, but I am also a skeptical and down-to-earth person. There is scientific evidence out there that beings can feel certain changes before a rupture in the ground. The energy in the earth is very dynamic. I have been studying this for a decade now. I feel like I know the earth's energy on an intimate level now. There has not been a time where I was completely thrown off guard. I may have had moments where I was preoccupied with something else such as work or family, but I would feel strange inside but didn't give it my foremost attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...