Tuesday, November 19, 2019

My Plan

I have come to find that every soul fiber of my being belongs to the tectonic forces. I have subjected myself to be something of a puppet as to whatever is going on, whether it be local activity stirring up or big earthquakes all over the world. I have had this going on for a long time. I sealed my fate after my very first trip to California 10 years ago. Every opportunity I have, I will make it known whenever there may be something going on somewhere. I will attempt to sharpen this to where I will try to pinpoint where and attempt to determine when it will likely become more active.
I have been wishing to dedicate as much of my time to this as I possibly can in order to make a difference and even somehow saving lives. If I were multilingual, it would be ideal for I can try communicating through social media to other quake-prone regions, giving them a possible heads- up. I must make it clear that this is a complex, complicated system. I have to distinguish potential significant earthquake activity worldwide from minor local activity here in Southern California. While it may seem overall quiet, it could suddenly become very active somewhere. I normally do not include oceanic ridges for they would be in remote locations and less likely to generate tsunamis, therefor not likely a threat to life and property.
I plan to do some self experimentation. I plan to take notes. I will also be reviewing the difference I have felt in various locations with different compositions of the earth in said locations. When I was living in Florida and would visit Tennessee, I would feel somewhat significantly different for the soil in Tennessee was more firm and composed of a lot of limestone. Florida was composed mostly of loose sand with high water tables. It made me feel somewhat vulnerable and sensitive for energy from faraway quakes would be amplified. Living on a plate boundary here in Southern California causes me to at times feel more aggressive and hot.
Whenever there is more seismic activity increasing or on the verge of increasing, I become more tender. So I may do some things that could test my pain tolerance(nothing harmful or dangerous of course), where I can compare results. I am again, going to dedicate myself to this as much as possible. It could help people be aware ahead of a potentially dangerous event. I have been wanting to do this for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report: 7.2.23

  A magnitude 6.9 struck the Tonga region earlier. There was no tsunami danger for the US west coast, British Columbia, and Alaska, the US T...